Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another baby on the way

The past few months I have noticed that I have been exhausted and moody. I blamed this on  the never ending household duties and my son Mason. Come to find out I am 9 weeks pregnant. This is wonderful, but I would have like to had spaced Mason and the baby out. I was taking Errin birth control faithfully every morning. I am very scared about having them 14 months apart. Mark told his family today and yesterday. I have procrastinated on telling my family. I know it will all work out in the end. Just a little stressed right now.

I thought about joining in on my towns Farmers Market, Now looks like I may need to cancel. :(

2 comments:

Tracey Leeder said...

Congratulations! It will be fine having them 14 months apart. In the old days before birth control, lots of babies were 9 or 10 months apart and did fine. Sometimes unexpected news is the best news. A new life is indeed a blessing!

Lorelei Eurto said...

Congratulations!! What a wonderful blessing! It will work out in the end, and just think how close they'll be when they are grown up!