Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Beed Peeps: Meet My Partner for the Swap and Hop (Part One)

I have not participate in a blog hop or swap and hop in over a year. With two very young boys at home and being pregnant, it took up a majority of my time. So all my beading paraphernalia got shifted to a closet in the living room. Now that three out of my four kids are in school. I am starting to join in on the swap and hopping fun.

My partner this swap is Chris Haussler, He lives in a small town in Nebraska.  And is the middle child of FIVE boys. I feel for his mother if they were anything like my rowdy boys.



He is a delightful man to chat with and a amazing marble maker. When my boys are older enough to appreciate the craftsmanship of hand made marbles, and not attempt to eat them, I will start a collection using Chris's marbles.

Looks like a swarm of stars.


These remind me of the huge lollipops you get at
 novelty candy shoppes.

Beautiful little marbles.


 Chris also makes lamp work beads, sculptures. They are equally as delightful as the marbles. He is been crafting these beauties for 8 years.
The top purple one calls to me. 


The acorns are beautifully crafted.


I can see dainty wild flowers sitting in this
on my window seal. 



With his Wife (Stephanie) and Daughter (Mina) by his side they work shows and sell their beauties.

All photos used are copyrighted to Chris and Stephanie Haussler

I look forward to chatting with Chris (and wife) when this swap and hop is over. Now I am off to finish gathering beads and such to send to this amazing artist.


No comments: