Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday

I should be packing. We are moving from our three bedroom apartment to a four bedroom apartment. I am excited and worried at the same time. I like the apartments but they are so old that in walls are block. And no carpet.. Yeap.. It is quite hard to keep the white tikes clean with two mobile babies. I need to invest in rugs..

Halloween was a quiet night. I did not give out candy. And tried to get my boys in costume.. They were not having that. I will post what few good pictures later this week.

I live the cooler seasons. But I ALWAYS get a cold sore/ fever blister.. I hate them. Glad I am basically a hermit and do not leave the house much..

I have added a few things to my etsy shop. I try to bead every night. That does not always work out. Lately I have been very depressed and insecure.

2 comments:

Amy F said...

Ugh, moving can be so stressful! Hang in there! I like the stuff in your shop, esp the moroccan lights earrings. super cute!

j.a.n.e said...

awww stepha.. I wish there was something I could do for u girl.. *hugs* .. thinking of u