Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Bead Table Blog Hop - Pine Ridge Treasures

I was lucky enough to have met Lisa about a year ago on a bead swap hosted by Lori Anderson. I befriended her and was lucky enough to have been one of the girls in her "Bead Table Blog Hop". I do not believe I took before photos, of just the beads.


Handmade jump rings and clasps.

 I slowely made items over the past few months. Between teenage drama, baby needs and a husband.. Not to mention general life getting in the way. I mostly created earrings. They are easy to whip up and can be done standing at the counter cooking meals.


Galvanized steel frame  with gold craftwire.


I am trying to make as much as possiable. But my muse is down in the depression dumps. Things will turn around and once they do, I will have more to post. Lisa sent me a beautiful mix of earthy tones, and the ceramic-stone type beads. They are a beautiful rich brown. I hope you have enjoyed my few designs.

Handemade paddle headpins and earwires.

Thank you Lisa for hosting the blog hop. I really enjoyed it!!

3 comments:

Marlene Cupo said...

Love the colors, and you are so right! Earrings are great for those quick inspiration times. Can't wait to see more!

Cornerstoregoddess said...

Beautiful wire wrapping! How did I miss this on blog hop day?

And ARGH! CAPTCHA? Aw, phooey...

April Grinaway said...

Love your blog and your work !